While most pregnancies result in the birth of a healthy baby, up to 15% of births result in a miscarriage, and another 1-2% of women have a late pregnancy loss before delivery (stillbirth) or an early婴儿死亡in the first month after birth. While we know these losses can be devastating for families, there have not been many formal studies examining whether women with stillbirth or early infant death are at high risk for clinical mental health disorders, particularly188体育平台app。心理健康问题焦虑可以对这些女性产生严重的健康影响，这些疾病通常不会被正确认可，诊断或治疗。
Sadly, of all the women who met criteria for any of these anxiety disorders, only about a quarter were getting any type of treatment (such as counseling,药物,组治疗, or othertreatment). This percentage highlights a critical shortcoming and indicates a current lack of proper care for women who have faced pregnancy loss. Recognizing that women with stillbirth and infant death can also be at higher risk for some anxiety disorders can help us develop ways to better help women who have a loss.
What You Can Do to Cope with Pregnancy Loss
- Find the time and space to heal.从这样的经历中恢复需要时间。找到悲伤的时间和空间是至关重要的，每个人都有不同的。大的生活变化，如移动或新工作，可能不是怀孕损失后立即成为最好的想法when your life may feel upside down. You and your partner may cope with grief in different ways, and this is also normal.
- 为宝宝创造回忆。Some families may receive items from the hospital to help them remember their baby—locks of hair, footprints, a cap the baby wore, or photos. Other families choose to have a memorial or remembrance service after a loss or have a family gathering on the anniversary. Finding a way to help others who have been through this experience may be therapeutic, like through donations to research or to funds to help bereaved families. On an anniversary, you may choose to plant a tree or a garden. Even if you didn't do any of these things when your baby died, you can still go back, even years later, to make memories which may offer comfort in difficult times.
- 考虑访问医疗保健专业，如果您正在努力，并不觉得您有足够的家庭或朋友的支持。Don't be afraid to ask for help from your family doctor, obstetrician, or midwife, or to use mental health resources such as a therapist or psychiatrist. Some women may find support in their church or from a religious leader. It is normal to have intense symptoms of anxiety and depression after losing a baby, but if these symptoms are not gradually improving over time or if you find yourself thinking seriously about hurting yourself or planning for suicide, it's very important to let your health team know immediately or seek out a counselor who can help you process your grief.
- Expect your grief to intensify at certain times.大多数女性报告说，悲伤的症状围绕着婴儿预期截止日期，诞生，假期或有意义的家庭活动的纪念日等关键周年日期。看到其他婴儿或去婴儿淋浴可能很困难。你可能会认为你的悲伤更好，然后发现一些东西触发了激烈的情绪 - 这是正常的，大多数女性经历的东西。这并不意味着你没有“应对”你的悲伤，甚至是你在临床上沮丧或努力患有临床焦虑症。
- Be prepared for the fact that other people may not know what to say to you或者may be afraid that talking about your baby will make you think about your loss. This is particularly common in the months and years after the loss or in a next pregnancy. You can help friends and family support you by letting them know directly what is helpful to you. If it helps you to share memories of your baby or to talk about your feelings when it's a hard day, say that. Guide people by explaining that they don't have to "fix" anything, but it just helps when they can be with you and be caring, even if they don't feel like they know exactly the right thing to say.
- Consider on-line support, whether it is information about loss or a peer support group, an on—line support group or chat room, or educational information. This allows you to connect with other mothers who may have been through similar experiences, and women who use these sites report that communicating with other parents helps them to realize they are not alone. These are some useful places to start:
- 国家股份妊娠及婴儿损失支持: information, resources, support groups, Facebook closed on-line support group.
- First Candle：一个非营利性，为婴儿死亡提供给父母的支持。
金kj.，Boggs Me，Muzik M，Sen A.焦虑症和188体育平台app强迫症围产期后九个月。斯科恩乐园，2014年;36(6):650-4.
Date of original publication:June 10, 2015